March 17, 2013

Packing and Flying



My dad looking as cool as a cucumber packing the gifts aka joint medicine for his brothers and sisters
I can't read any of this. 
Ziploc bags aren't just for sandwiches and hot cheetos. All my clothes.


Accomplished.
My friends.

I fear flying. I wish buckling my seatbelt meant I'll be transported to the final destination. Click it and I am there. Really, someone please invent that. The first step is to land safely. After that, I can worry about the other unprepared unplanned events I have waiting for me.

In 14 hours I will be in Taiwan. In 14 hours I will be in Hue.

If anything happens, know that I love all of you! I am freaking myself out. Please please let there be a second post after this!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...